About Hair Fall
Today many people have been suffering from hair fall due to stress, environmental factors, genetics, nutritional deficiencies, aging and others. Nowadays with the development of technology, hair fall products have spread out in the market and most of which are undeniably useful. Nonetheless these products are quite pricey and probably result in harming your health.
There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, certain medicines and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia and chronic illnesses.
Home Remedies for Hair fall everyone should know:
- The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil or others.
- Olive oil is used widely for skin care such as preventing eczema and psoriasis. Olive oil contains antioxidants that can be beneficial in controlling hair fall. (Mix olive oil and coconut oil well in the bowl. Next, apply a small amount of the mixture to your scalp and hair).
- Yogurt is a rich source of probiotics. An acidic pH can alter your hair cuticles, giving you a shinier mane and preventing damage that may trigger hair breakage and loss.
- Onion contains high sulfur content, which helps in controlling your problem and in hair growth. (First, chop the onion into fine pieces and then squeeze its juice out. Next, apply the juice on the affected scalp).
- Green tea contains a polyphenol called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). EGCG stimulates the growth of the dermal papilla cells of the scalp and can help in the prevention as well as treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
- Coconut milk and coconut oil are the best natural home remedies for hair fall because of their tissue-nourishing. They may prevent your hair fall and promote your hair growth or warm the coconut oil and then massage your hair with this mixture from root to tip.
- The water-soluble peptides in egg yolk possess hair growth stimulating properties that may be useful to treat hair loss. (Whisk the egg yolk.Apply it to your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes).
- Aloe Vera is regarded as one of the effective home remedies for hair fall because it may eliminate dandruff, which may cause hair loss. Moreover, aloe Vera has vitamin A, C, E which help promote healthy cell growth and shiny hair. (You can consume 1 tsp of aloe Vera juice every day on an empty stomach for more positive effects).
- Henna can help with hair regrowth when applied topically. It works almost as well as minoxidil (a drug used to treat hair loss) in treating hair fall caused by telogen effluvium.
- Eggs are considered as a rich source of protein which strengthens your hair and control your hair fall. It also may be used as a hair conditioner so as to avoid the frizzy or dry hair.
- Curry leaves help in retaining the natural pigmentation of your hair while also stimulating hair growth.
- Fenugreek seeds are also the effective natural home remedies for hair fall that you can try as they contain hormone antecedents, which may help your hair grow by rebuilding the hair follicles.
- Mixture of aloe vera, shikakai, amla and neem powder can be applied to get thick and lustrous hair
- Neem is ornamented with many essential qualities, including antifungal, antibacterial, anti-diabetic, anti-viral, antiseptic and sedative in nature. (Wash your hair with boiled neem water once a week with the water till you see the positive results).
- Hair pack, prepared by mixing together olive oil, honey and cinnamon, is also an effective hair growth pack.
- Among fast natural home remedies for hair fall, Indian gooseberry (or also called amla) has been considered as a good choice for you due to its richness of vitamin C, which you lack in your body, may lead to hair fall. (Mix the Indian gooseberry with the lemon juice well Then, gently massage your hair and scalp with this mixture).
- Chinese hibiscus flower consists of many natural properties, which can help to treat your hair fall. In addition, you can create a tea with this kind of flower and then work the tea as a rinse for the hair and scalp to encourage proper growth. Besides promoting your hair growth, this flower may also be used to treat dandruff, thicken your hair and prevent split ends and premature graying.
- Take fresh coriander leaves and make a thick paste with it. Apply it on the scalp to cure the problem of hair loss naturally.
- Flaxseeds contain a rich wide range of omega-3 fatty acids, which may not only prevent hair fall but also encourage hair growth.
- Beetroot is one of the good home remedies for hair fall that you can treat your hair both internally and externally.(Mix the beet root paste in Henna then apply the scalp).
- Eat foods that are high in iron, such as spinach, beans and meat because iron deficiency may lead to hair loss.
- Vitamin sufficiency is one of the safe home remedies for hair fall that you should consume in your daily meal, including, vitamin A, B, D and E. Vitamin A, which promotes the production of sebum in your scalp, is located in carrots, kale, sweet potatoes, mango and broccoli leaf etc.
- Stress is another cause of your hair fall if you cannot manage it well. You can participate in some physical exercises and meditation which are some methods to get your mind off anything stressing to you.
- Rinsing the hair with water in which geranium or rosemary leaves have been boiled is a good natural remedy for curing hair loss at home.
- You should gently treat your hair when washing and brushing it so that your hair may avoid breakage.
- Arnica tincture mixed with warm water can be applied twice in a day in the form of a cream, ointment or hair rinse to soothe the problem of hair loss.
We all may be hunting for a quick fix to this problem. but, if you want to walk the natural path know that most home remedies work great in reducing hair loss but they do it gradually.