Gastric is an inflammation, irritation or erosion in the lining of the stomach. Gastric problems are a common problem faced by everyone at some time or the other. Some problems may be of a minor nature while others may involve a lot of pain and require treatment.
In both adults and children, gastric pain may be accompanied by stomach bloating heartburn and even headaches. This usually occurs due to the pressure exerted by the growing uterus exerts against the digestive organs. Gastric pain may also be caused by conditions elsewhere in the body such as the lungs or the ovaries.
Symptoms of Gastric
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are no symptoms.
- Nausea or recurrent upset stomach
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Acid Indigestion
- Burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach between meals or at night
- Continuous Hiccups
Causes of Gastric
- Due to excessive alcohol use
- Chronic vomiting
- The use of certain medications
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Bacterial or viral infections
Treatment for Gastric trouble
- An endoscope, a thin tube containing a tiny camera, is inserted through your mouth and down into your stomach to look at the stomach lining.
- Blood test
- Stool test
- Taking antacids and other drugs
- Avoiding hot and spicy foods
Home remedies for Gastric problem
- Drinking large amounts of water throughout the course of the day will go a long way into making things a lot easier for you.
- Lemon juice with warm water should be had first thing in the morning.
- Garlic soup can be made by grinding together garlic, black pepper, coriander seeds and cumin seeds. Add it to water and boil.
- Coconut water is known to be extremely beneficial when it comes to treating gastritis as it provides the stomach with the required amount of rest along with a replenishment of essential nutrients and vitamins.
- Herbal teas prepared with some blackberry, mint, chamomile and raspberry will significantly help with effective digestion.