Honey is a sweet, thick liquid made by honeybees.
It’s very high in beneficial plant compounds and offers several health benefits. Honey is particularly healthy when used instead of refined sugar, which is 100% empty calories.
Honey has been valued as a natural sweetener long before sugar became commercially available in the 16th century.
Health Benefits of Honey
- Honey has countless medicinal properties that naturally help in curing a sore throat.
- Honey is the best natural moisturizer
- Honey Boost your Memory
- Honey is natural Home remedy for cough
- Honey is natural home remedy for cold
- Honey is also used for healing wounds
- Honey also soothes throat and reduces coughs and strengthens the immune system thereby causing less sinus attacks.
- Honey relieves also hangover
- Honey can also enhance the effects of an existing heart-healthy diet and regulate cholesterol levels
- Maintains blood pressure
Honey for Skin
- Remove acne
- Honey is a great natural conditioner. You can simply add a teaspoon of the stuff to your regular shampoo to smooth your damaged locks.
- Honey moisturizes the dry skin
- Honey give yourself facial