Milk is good for the bones because it offers a rich source of calcium, a mineral essential for healthy bones and teeth. Cow’s milk is fortified with vitamin D which also benefits bone health. Calcium and vitamin D help prevent osteoporosis.
Milk is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, including “Nutrients of concern” which are under-consumed by many population.
Many animals can provide us with this vital health substance. but, cow’s milk is considered the best wholesome supplement for children as well as for adults. It is also the most accessible, while the milk of other animals like buffalo, goats, sheep, camels, reindeer and yak is much more difficult to acquire.
The health benefits of milk can be achieved from drinking it directly or by consuming dairy products such as cheese, butter, curd ghee, dairy whitener, ice cream, cottage cheese or paneer flavored milk or milk sweets. Put it this way, around the world, there are more than 6 billion people who regularly consume some type of food that is based on milk from an animal.
Amazing Health benefits of Milk
- Drinking milk is associated with a lower risk of age-related muscle loss in several studies.
- Milk is a rich source of protein, with just one cup containing 8 grams.
- Milk is also a good source of vitamin A, magnesium, zinc and thiamine.
- Milk is an excellent source of the nutrients your body relies on to properly absorb calcium, including vitamin D, vitamin K, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Milkcontains a variety of components that may contribute to weight loss and prevent weight gain.
- many studies have associated diets rich in calcium with a lower risk of obesity Healthy.
- Milk is an excellent source of calcium which is an essential mineral for good bone health.
- Glowing Cleopatra was known to take baths in milk to help her skin stay soft and glowing.
- It is very important for babies to have milk. It makes bones so stronger and gives us energy. It is also good for improving memory.